COLDMAX offers the machine to manufacture blocks of ice "plug and play" specially designed for tropical conditions and coastal climate. All relevant parts are made of stainless steel or galvanized. The brine tank is totally isolated. The ice cans can be made of stainless steel.
The freezing cycle of the ice block making machine lasts approximately 4 to 24 hours, depending on the size of the block of ice. The system worked completely automatically. The standard weight of the block varies from 5 to 100kg. The custom design is available.
COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time:
Ice mould size
Note: The size and material can be customized based on client's requirements
1. Excellent energy saving capacity thanks to the self-developed evaporator.
2. Automatically complete and continuously make block ice, convenient operation.
3. Machine to manufacture high quality ice blocks thanks to the components of the brand.
4. Voltage overload protector, stops automatically when water is missing or full of ice.
5. Automatic memory function and recovery in case of power cut or water cut.
6. Continue working automatically from the initial state of power cut and water cut after electrification.
7. Automatic ice drop, small floor surface, flexible movement.
8. Safe operation, lower risk and cost, and large ice block production machine.
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!