COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time:
Operation guidance of COLDMAX block ice machine
1. Adjust the machine. Prepare salt water as a secondary refrigerant according to the user's manual. Fill the water in the ice molds. Turn on the machine.
2. After freezing the block of ice, remove the ice molds and dip them in a thawing tank. Turn the ice molds upwards and pour the block of ice from the molds. Take the blocks of ice to the cold ice storage chamber.
3. Replace the ice molds in the machines. Fill the water in them and start the second batch.
Block Ice Maker Applications
1. Port and dock ice plant.
2. Conservation of marine products.
3. Refrigerated and long distance transportation.
4. Food preservation
5. Sculpt on ice.
6. Edible ice
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!