COLDMAX offers a plug-and-play ice block machine specifically designed for tropical conditions and coastal climates. All relevant parts are made of stainless steel or galvanized. The brine tank is completely isolated. Ice cans can be made of stainless steel.
The freezing cycle of an ice block making machine lasts about 4 to 24 hours, depending on the size of the ice block. The system worked completely automatically. The standard weight of the unit varies from 5 to 100 kg. Custom design is available.
COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time:
Ice mould size
Note: The size and material can be customized based on client's requirements
1. Automatic ice fall, small floor surface, flexible movement.
2. Excellent energy savings due to self-development of the evaporator.
3. Automatically complete and continuously make a block of ice, convenient operation.
4. Safe operation, less risk and cost, as well as a large ice block making machine.
5. The overvoltage protection device automatically shuts off when there is no water or is filled with ice.
6. Automatic memory function and recovery in case of power outage or water break.
7. Continue to work automatically from the initial state of power failure and water breakage after electrification.
8. Machine for the production of high-quality ice blocks due to the components of the brand.
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!