COLDMAX offers a “plug and play” machine for the manufacture of ice blocks specifically designed for tropical conditions and coastal climates. All relevant parts are made of stainless steel or galvanized. The brine tank is completely isolated. The ice can is made of stainless steel.
The freezing cycle of the ice cube maker lasts for about 4 to 24 hours, depending on the size of the ice cubes. The system runs completely automatically. The standard weight of the blocks ranges from 5 to 100 kg. Custom designs are available.
COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time:
Ice mould size
Note: The size and material can be customized based on client's requirements
1. The self-developed evaporator has excellent energy saving effect.
2. Automatically complete and continuously make ice cubes for easy operation.
3. A machine that produces high quality ice cubes by virtue of the brand's components.
4. Voltage overload protector, automatically stops when there is water shortage or full of ice.
5. Automatic memory function and recovery when power is off or water.
6. Automatically continue to work from the initial power-off state after electrical cut-off and power-off.
7. Automatic ice falling, small floor area and flexible movement.
8. Safe operation, reduced risk and cost, and large ice production machines.
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!