COLDMAX provides machines for producing "plug and play" ice blocks specifically designed for tropical and coastal climates. All relevant parts are stainless steel or galvanized. The saltwater tank is completely isolated. Ice cans can be made of stainless steel.
The freezing cycle of the ice block maker lasts about 4 to 24 hours, depending on the size of the ice block. The system ran completely automatically. The standard weight of the block is 5 to 100 kg. Custom designs are available.
COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time (FYI):
Ice mould size
Note: The size and material can be customized based on client's requirements
1. Excellent energy saving capacity by in-house developed evaporator.
2. Automatically complete, constantly making block ice, convenient operation.
3. A machine for manufacturing high quality ice blocks thanks to branded components.
4. Voltage overload protection device automatically shuts off when water runs out or fills with ice.
5. Automatic memory function and recovery in case of power failure or water loss.
6. Continue to work automatically from the initial condition of power cut after power on and water stop.
7. Automatic ice drop, small floor, flexible movement.
8. Safe operation, lower risk and cost, and large ice block production machine.
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!