COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time:
Operation guidance of COLDMAX block ice machine
1. Adjust the machine. Prepare brine as a secondary refrigerant according to the user manual. Inject water into the ice mold. Turn on the machine.
2. After freezing the ice, remove the ice mold and immerse it in the thawing tank. Turn the ice mold up and pour ice from the mold. Bring the ice cubes to the refrigerated ice compartment.
3. Replace the ice mold in the machine. Add water to it and start the second batch.
Block Ice Maker Applications
1. Port and dock ice plant.
2. Preserve the freshness of seafood.
3. Refrigeration and long-distance transportation.
4. Food staff preservation
5. Engraving on ice.
6. Edible ice