COLDMAX Standard Ice block specification and cycle time:
Operation guidance of COLDMAX block ice machine
1. Adjust the machine. Prepare salt water as a secondary refrigerant according to the instruction manual. Fill the ice mold with water. Turn on the power of this machine.
2. After freezing the ice block, remove the ice mold and dip it into the thawing tank. Point the ice mold up and pour a block of ice from the mold. Take a block of ice to a cold ice storage room.
3. Attach the ice mold to the machine. Fill them with water and start the second batch.
Block Ice Maker Applications
1. Food preservation
2. Conservation of marine products.
3. Refrigerated and long distance transportation.
4. Port, dock or fishing boat ice plant.
5. Ice sculpture
6. Edible ice