Global famous components:
1. Compressor: The main components of the refrigeration system (high efficiency, low noise level, built-in discharge valve and temperature protection device).
2. PLC controller: Korea LG.
3. Danish expansion valve:
(1) Depressurize the high-pressure side to accelerate the cold liquid refrigerant to the high-pressure side to obtain a low-pressure, low-temperature gas-liquid mixed refrigerant.
(2) Adjust the cooling capacity of the system and control the refrigerant flow in the evaporator to adapt to changes in the external load.
4. SIEMENS or Schneider AC relay etc.
Features and advantages of Flake ice
1. Larger contact area:
Because of its flat and thin shape, it has the largest contact area of any kind of ice. The larger your contact area, the faster it cools the other. Compared to 1 ton of ice, 1 ton of flake ice has a contact area of 1,799 square meters, while 1 ton of ice is only 1383 square meters, so flake ice has a much more effective cooling than ice. Will be higher.
2. Low production cost:
The production of flaked ice is very economical and only needs a cooling effect of 1.3 RT to produce 1 ton of ice from water at 16 ° C.3. Ideal for food freezing.
Flake ice is a type of dry and crispy ice that hardly forms a rim during food cooling, this property makes it an excellent material for cooling, and at a lower rate of damage to food you can reduce the possibility.
4. Mix thoroughly:
Flake ice is rapidly converted to water by rapid heat exchange with the product, providing moisture to the product for cooling.
5. Suitable for delivery:
Flake ice is so dry that it does not stick with others during delivery or storage.
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!