1. Compressor: Germany Bitzer
2. Refrigeration parts: Denmark Danfoss
3. Ice blade: SUS304 stainless steel
4. Lead time: 30 days after advance-payment received
5. Home delivery service is available
COLDMAX flake ice maker introduce
COLDMAX flake ice makers are designed to produce fresh, clean 1.8-2.2 mm thickness flake ice and are ideal for the food and fish industry.
COLDMAX flake ice machines are using a vertical ice drums instead of horizontal ones, which reduces the number of rotating parts while avoiding the risk of leakage and wear while maintaining the quality of the ice.
Another feature of the commercial flake ice production plant is the use of heavy metal stainless steel ice knives. This knife cuts the drum ice without touching the inner ice bucket. This high-strength ice knife offers two great advantages.
1. the wear of ice drums and ice knives is limited, which greatly reduces maintenance and extends the service life of the machine.
2. this method allows the commercial ice maker COLDMAX to work without adding salt to the mixture.
All machines are fully tested before delivery and can be supplied in a plug-and-play manner.
Capacity 0.5T to 100T
• Equipped with reliable Germany Bitzer screw compressors
• Evaporative cooling condenser, optional with water cooled condenser and air cooled condenser
• Structure made of ice knife and SUS304
• Basic frame made of SUS304
• The inner walls of the ice cube drum are made of chromium steel.
• Ice drum outer wall made of stainless steel