2 ton fresh water flake ice machine
1. Daily output: 2 tons/day
2. Power supply: 380V/50Hz/3P, 220V/60Hz/ single phase
3. Water supply: Fresh water
4. Ice storage: 1000kg Capacity (Optional)
5. Refrigerant: R404a, R134a
Brief introduce of COLDMAX flake ice machine
COLDMAX commercial flake ice making machines produce fresh and clean flake ice, ideal for the food and fish industry. Ice flakes are flat, thin pieces of ice (1.8 - 2.2 mm), which are formed on the inner surface of the drum by pouring a film of water on it. When you touch the drum, water freezes in a sheet of water. This ice is overcooled, becoming brittle, and then breaks with an ice knife, causing the ice to fall into the reservoir.
At COLDMAX, we are using a vertical ice drum instead of a horizontal drum. Thanks to this, we were able to significantly reduce the number of rotating parts and avoid the risk of leakage and wear, while maintaining the quality of ice.
Another distinctive feature of our commercial flake ice production plants is that we decided to use a heavy duty stainless steel ice knife. This knife breaks the drum ice without touching the inner ice drum. This high-strength ice knife gives us two distinct advantages.
1. It limits the wear of both the ice drum and the ice knife, which significantly reduces maintenance and extends the service life of the machine.
2. It allows the commercial ice machines COLDMAX to work without adding salt to the mixture.
All our machines are fully tested before delivery and can be supplied both plug and play
Capacity 0.5T to 100T
• Air cooled condenser, optional with water cooled condenser and evaporative cooling condenser
• Includes gear motor, water pump, brine pump control unit and PLC control panel
• Ice knife and construction made of SUS304
• Base frame made of SUS304
• The inner wall of the ice cube drum is made of chrome steel.
• Ice drum outer wall made of stainless steel
• Refrigerant R404a, R410, R134a, etc.
• Equipped with hermetic compressors