1. Daily capacity: 8 tons/day
2. Power supply: 380V/50Hz/3P, 440V/60Hz/3P
3. Water supply: Fresh water or salt water/ seawater
4. Ice storage: 4 tons Capacity (Optional)
5. Refrigerant: R404a, R134a
Brief introduce of COLDMAX commercial flake ice maker
COLDMAX's commercial flake ice machines produce fresh, clean flake ice. This is ideal for the food and fish industry. Ice flakes are flat, thin pieces of ice (1.8-2.2 mm) and are formed by pouring a film of water on the inside of the drum. When you touch the drum, the water freezes in a sheet of water. The ice is sub cooled and becomes brittle, and then broken with an ice knife to drop the ice into the reservoir.
In COLDMAX, we are using vertical ice drums, instead of the horizontal ones. In this way,
◆ the need of the rotating parts’ number can be reduced
◆ the risk of leakage and wear can be reduced
◆ the ice quality can be guaranteed
Another distinguishing feature of our flake ice machine is the stainless steel ice knife. This high strength ice knife has 2 outstanding advantages.
1. It limits the wear of both the ice drum and the ice knife, which significantly reduces maintenance and prolongs the service life of the machine.
2. It allows the commercial ice maker COLDMAX to operate without adding salt to the mixture.
All our machines are fully tested before delivery and can be supplied both plug and play.
Features of COLDMAX flake ice machine
• Word-famous compressor and other refrigerating parts
• SUS304 ice knife and structure
• SUS304 base frame
• The inner wall of the ice cube drum is made of chrome steel.
• Stainless steel ice drum