1. After the cold storage and refrigeration equipment are newly installed or used for a long period of time, they should be fully tested and debugged. When all the indicators are normal, they can be started and used under the guidance of professional refrigeration technicians.
2. Pay attention to the collision and scratching of hard objects on the cold storage body and outer body during use. Because it can cause dents and corrosion, severely, it will reduce the local insulation performance.
3. As the prefabricated cold storage is made up of several thermal insulation boards, there are certain gaps between the boards. These gaps will be sealed with sealant during construction to prevent air and moisture from entering. Therefore, in use, repair some parts where the seal fails in time. We must resolutely put an end to the phenomenon of cold escape.
4. Generally, the floor of small prefabricated cold storage uses thermal insulation board. When using the cold storage, prevent large amounts of ice and water from being stored on the ground. If there is ice, do not use hard objects to beat it during cleaning to damage the ground.
5. Initial operation of the unit: Always observe the oil level and return of the compressor and the cleanliness of the oil. If the oil is dirty or the oil level has dropped, it should be resolved in time to avoid poor lubrication.
6. Clean the air cooler frequently to keep it in a good heat exchange state. Check whether the motor and fan rotate flexibly. If there is a blockage, add lubricating oil; if there is abnormal friction, replace the bearing of the same model and specification to clean the dirt on the fan blade, coil, and water pan. For the chiller unit, the condenser should be checked frequently. If there is a problem of scaling, the scale should be removed in time.