7. For the evaporator: always check the defrosting situation, whether the defrosting is effective in time, will affect the refrigeration effect and cause the refrigeration system to return liquid.
8. Frequently observe the operating status of the compressor; check its exhaust temperature, and pay special attention to the operating status of the system during seasonal operation, and adjust the liquid supply and condensing temperature of the system in time.
9. Listen carefully to the operating sound of the compressor and condenser fan, and deal with any abnormalities in time. At the same time, check the vibration of the compressor, exhaust pipe and foot. Check the compressor for unusual smell
10. The internal cleanliness of the initial system is poor. The refrigerating oil should be replaced after 30 days of operation. For systems with higher cleanliness, the system should be completely replaced after half a year of operation (depending on the actual situation).
11. The refrigeration technician shall inspect and maintain the compressor once a year. Check the compressor oil level and oil color. If the oil level is lower than the 1/2 position of the sight glass, the cause of the oil leakage should be found out and the fault should be eliminated before refilling with lubricant; if the oil has changed color, the lubricant should be completely replaced. Check if there is air in the refrigeration system, if so, discharge air.
12. Frequently check and confirm whether the voltage of the power supply meets the requirements, the voltage should be 380V±10% (three-phase four-wire). When cold storage equipment is not used for a long time, the total power supply of the fresh-keeping cold storage should be cut off, and the cold storage equipment should not be damp or polluted by other substances such as ash.
13. Regularly check whether the connecting pipes of the refrigeration unit and the connecting pipes on the valves are firm, and whether there is refrigerant leakage (oil stains will usually appear in the leakage area).