From Aug. 13th to Aug. 16th, 6 units of 40 feet containers were delivered from our factories. These goods are for a complete cold room project for processing and storing of and meat products! And the covered area is about 500sqm.
As required by the clients
1. Mineral wool cold room sandwich panels are adopted to be as wall & roof heat insulation;
2. XPS panels will be used for floor heat insulation and will be buried under the concrete floor;
3. Germany Bitzer compressor working with COLDMAX air-cooled condenser will be installed outdoor as the condensing units, R404a is the refrigerant;
4. Evaporators will be fastened indoor to exchange heat and pull down room temperature to desired temperature;
5. Electric control box fitting with temperature controller and LS electric parts are used to precisely control cold room temperature with easy operation;
6. Box iron will be as the supporting structures for the whole cold storage room project.
7. All the other related accessories are also derived. Including copper pipes, PVC pipes, joints, welding ribs, cables, etc..
The client is expected to receive all these 6 containers of cold room materials 1 month later. And then, we’ll assign our service team to help and guide the installation work, until everything is finished.
Tips: The client are strongly not suggest to use mineral wool as the heat insulation if the target room temperature is lower than 0℃. In this case, the suggested material is PU material. Because PU has much better heat-insulating property than mineral wool. In addition, mineral wool is easy to absorb condensing water or vapor, which will decrease the heat-insulating property further and no good for the service life as well.
More details, please contact us! email@example.com (Mr. Lee)