Large contact area and fast cooling
Due to the flat shape of the flakes, it has a larger surface area than other various shapes of ice of the same weight. The greater the contact surface area, the better the cooling effect. For example, the minimum surface area of one ton of flake ice is 1579 square meters, and his type of ice such as tube ice and granular ice can only provide 395 to 1294 square meters, so the cooling efficiency of flake ice is higher than that of tube ice and granule ice. 2 to 5 times.
Low production cost
The production cost of flake ice is very economical, and it takes only about 85 kWh to cool 16 degrees Celsius water into 1 ton of flake ice.
Excellent food insurance
The flakes are dry, soft and have no sharp angles, and can protect the packaged food during the refrigerating packaging process. Its flat shape will minimize the damage to the object being refrigerated.
Due to the large surface area of the flakes, the heat exchange process is rapid, and the flakes can quickly melt into water, remove heat, and increase the humidity of the mixture.
Convenient storage and transportation
Since the flake ice is dry, it is not easy to be stuck during low temperature storage and spiral transportation, and it is easier to store and transport.
1. The actual amount of ice will vary with the temperature of the water and the temperature of the environment.
2. The standard power supply is 3N-380V/50HZ power.
3. The water source is fresh water, and ordinary tap water or ground water can be used.
4. The machine should be placed indoors.
5. The ice type produced by the machine is flake ice, thickness: 1.8-2.2MM.
6. Standard working conditions: ambient temperature 25 ° C, water temperature 18-20 ° C.