1. Vacuum chamber inner size: L*W*H=1.4*1.4*2.2m;
2. Door type: Sliding door / Hinged door / Hydraulic door
3. Gas: R404a, R410, R134a, R22, or other
4. Processing capacity: 1 pallet/cycle
5. Production time: 40 working days (discussable) after deposit
What is vacuum cooling?
Vacuum cooling is the vacuum pumping of the fruits and vegetables in the vacuum chamber into the insulated vacuum chamber. When the corresponding water vapor, fruit and plant fiber gap surface water saturation pressure of the fruit and vegetable room temperature vacuum begins to evaporate, evaporation will vaporize the far latent heat, make the temperature of fruits and vegetables lower, and further down until the vegetables cool to the desired temperature. The water boils at atmospheric pressure at 100 °C. However, the pressure drops and the boiling point also decreases, which can reduce the boiling point of the water that can be obtained for the phenomenon, but in order to evaporate the water, it is necessary to absorb the heat.
1. Vegetables: All Leafy Vegetables, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mushrooms, Sweet corn, salad, etc.
2. Flowers: Fresh cut flowers
3. Fruits: Berries, Cherries, etc.
COLDMAX is your reliable partner and your smart choice!
Send us an inquiry now to get a quality offer! Click here to send an inquiry!