Energy saving vacuum cooling system
1. Processing capacity: 5000kg/cycle or 10 pallets/cycle
2. Processing time: <30mins/cycle (it varies with different vegetables)
3. Compressor brand: Germany Bitzer screw type
4. Vacuum pump brand: Germany BUSCH / Germany Leybold (Optional)
5. Recommended extra function: Auto-conveying system for auto loading and unloading
The main components of a Vacuum Cooler (2/2)
1. Control System
The control system is simple and smart acting as a brain of the whole system. Vacuum cooling can be started easily just by touching the “start” on touch screen; the cycle stops automatically when the target temperature is reached. A PLC system is installed to enable loop recording and similar functions. Regardless of the selected operating mode, the fail-safe circuit ensures that if a monitoring device detects a fault, the system shuts down in a safe condition.
2. Other optional systems, such as hydro cooling system, auto-conveying system.
As everyone knows, the quality of all fresh foods began to deteriorate after harvesting. The main effect of picking, processing, cooling and transport of vegetables is to maintain the initial quality as much as possible. In the case of vegetables, quality is the result of physiological and microbial activity on the harvested product. This deterioration is a result of time and temperature; in simple terms, the faster the cooling after the harvest, the better the quality and the longer the duration.
Vacuum cooling is the means to achieve this goal.