Strawberry vacuum cooling technology
1. Power supply: 3 phrases power ( Power grid or diesel generator)
2. Production time: 40 working days
3. Color: Gray, Blue, other
4. Payment way: 30% T/T as deposit, 70% paid before delivery
5. Vacuum chamber material: Carbon steel / SUS304 stainless steel/ other
The main components of a Vacuum Cooler (2/2)
1. Control System
The installed control system is uncomplex and uncomplicated. The machine can be started just by touching the “START” button on the touch screen. The cycle stops automatically when the preset temperature is arrived. A PLC system is installed to enable loop recording functions and the like. Regardless of the operating mode selected, the fail-safe circuit ensures that the system shuts down to a safe state when a monitor detects a fault.
Vacuum cooling is the means to achieve this goal.
2. Other optional systems, such as hydro cooling system, auto-conveying system.
In fact, the quality of all vegetables began to decrease after harvest and then continued to decline. The main effect of harvesting, processing, cooling and transporting vegetables is to preserve the original quality as much as possible. For vegetables, quality is the result of the physiological and microbial activity of the harvested product. This degradation is a function of time and temperature; simply put, the faster the post-harvest cooling, the better the quality and the longer the shelf life.