Vacuum cooling technology uses a physical law in which the boiling point of water decreases as the gas pressure decreases.
This patented technology applies this principle to extract the energy needed for the process into the heat form of the product. As a result, the product is cooled and stabilized in the shortest possible time.
Bring the oven cart with partially baked hot products into the vacuum chamber. The pressure in the chamber is reduced by the vacuum pump to evaporate the water. As a result, the product is cooled in a few minutes. They can then be frozen at the production plant and consumed or even completed within weeks. In fact, there is no loss of quality in retail stores or consumer homes.
Fully baked products:
• Long lasting clarity, especially in summer and high humidity environments, light and ventilated charging
• Instantly cool all types and sizes of bread until slice or package temperature: Shortening the baking time by 10-20% and shortening the cooling time by 3-8 minutes instead of 2-4 hours
• Instant cooling and pressure equalization after vacuum processing with clean air or shielding gas ensures mold-free baking products
• Shops offering semi-prepared products with a shelf life of 4 days or more
• Minimize energy consumption by more than 50% (do not freeze)
• Reduced logistics, investment and operational costs