The vacuum cooling technique uses the laws of physics, based on which the boiling point of water decreases as the pressure of the gas decreases.
This patented technique use this principle to extract the energy necessary for the process in the form of heat of the product. The result is the hot product is cooled and stabilized in the shortest possible time, usually 3-10 minutes.
Bring the cart with the partially cooked hot products into the vacuum chamber. The pressure in the chamber is then reduced by vacuum pump to evaporate the water. As a result, the hot product are cooled in minutes. They can then be stored unfrozen in the production plant and finally finished days or even weeks of consumption - Actually, there is no loss of quality in the retail store or the consumers’ home.
Fully baked food:
● Crisp, light and ventilated filling longer and more durable, especially in summer, in a very humid environment.
● Instantly cool all types and sizes of bread to the temperature of the slice or package: reducing cooking time by 10 to 20%, cooling time reduced to 3-8 minutes instead of 2-4 hours
● Instantaneous cooling and pressure equalization after the vacuum cooling process with clean air or shielding gas which ensures mold-free cooking products
● Stores that supply non-frozen products or semi-cooked with the shelf life of more than 4 days
● Minimize energy consumption by more than 50% (unfrozen)
● Reduce logistics, investment, operating and maintenance costs