The vacuum cooling technique utilizes the laws of physics, according to which the boiling point of water decreases as the gas pressure decreases.
This patented technique applies this principle to extract the energy required for the process in the form of heat of the product. As a result, the product cools and stabilizes in the shortest possible time.
Bring the oven cart with hot partially baked products into the vacuum chamber. The pressure in the chamber is then reduced by a vacuum pump to evaporate the water. As a result, the product cools down in a few minutes. They can then be stored unfrozen in the production plant and eventually completed on days of consumption or even weeks - in fact there is no loss in quality in the retail store or consumer home.
Fully baked products:
● More and longer lasting crispness, light and ventilated filling, especially in summer, in high humidity environments
● Instantly cool any type and size of bread until slice or package temperature: 10-20% reduction in baking time, shortening cooling time to 3-8 minutes instead of 2-4 hours
● Instant cooling and pressure equalization after vacuum process with clean air or shielding gas will ensure mold-free baking products
● Shops that supply semi-baked products, non-frozen, with a shelf life of more than 4 days
● Minimize energy consumption by more than 50% (not frozen)
● Reduce logistics, investment and operating costs