The vacuum cooling technique is based on the laws of physics, according to which the boiling point of water decreases as the air pressure decreases.
This amazing technique applies this principle to “pump” the energy required for the process in the form of heat of the product. As a result, the hot baked product are being cooled and stabilized in the shortest possible time.
Fist, bring the oven cart with hot partially or fully baked products into the vacuum chamber. The pressure in the chamber is then reduced by vacuum pump to evaporate the liquid water from foods. As a result, the hot product cools down in a few minutes. Then, they can be stored unfrozen in the production plant and eventually completed on days of consumption or even weeks – Furthermore, there is no loss in quality in the retail store or consumer home.
To fully baked products:
● Long-lasting refreshing, light and ventilated filling, especially in summer, in high humidity environments
● Immediately cool any type and size of bread until the slice or package temperature: 10-20% reduction in baking time, shortening cooling time to 3-8 minutes instead of 2-4 hours
● Immediate cooling and pressure equalization after vacuum treatment with clean air or shielding gas will ensure mold-free baking products
To Partly-baked products:
● Shops with semi-cooled products, non-frozen, with a shelf life of more than 4 days
● Reduce energy consumption by more than 50% (unfrozen)
● Reduce logistics, investment and operating costs