The vacuum cooling technology uses the principle of physics, according to which the boiling point of water decreases with decreasing air pressure.
This patented technique applies this principle to extract the energy needed for the process in the form of product heat. As a result, the product cools and stabilizes in just few minutes.
First, bring the oven trolley with partially or complete cooked hot products into the vacuum chamber. The air pressure in the chamber is then reduced by a vacuum pump to evaporate the water. As a result, the product cools down in 3-8 minutes. They can then be stored non-frozen in the manufacturing plant and finally completed on consumption days or even weeks. What’s more, there is no quality loss no matter in the retail store or in the consumer's home.
Fully baked products:
● Much longer lasting crunch, light and ventilated filling, especially in summer, in environments with high humidity
● Instantly cool any type and size of the bread up to the slice or package temperature: 10-20% reduction in cooking time, reducing the cooling time to 3-8 minutes instead of 2-4 hours
● Instant cooling and pressure equalization after the vacuum process with clean air or protective gas will ensure cooking products without mold
● Stores that supply semi-finished products, not frozen, with a duration of over 4 days
● Minimization of energy consumption by over 50% (not frozen)
● Reduce logistics, investment, operational and maintenance costs