1. Vacuum chamber material: SUS304 stainless steel;
2. Vacuum pump: Water ring pump +roots pump / Single stage oil sealed rotary vane pump;
3. Compressor: USA Copeland / Germany Bitzer;
4. Patent technology: SUS304 2-stage water catcher ( Much more energy-saving);
5. Customized design to guarantee the machine can meet the client’s requirements.
Brief Introduce of food vacuum cooling system
The water begins to evaporate with the negative pressure increases. Evaporation cools the product in a natural and physical manner. The setting of the COLDMAX vacuum cooler makes the seasoning and moisture content of the baked goods as unharmed as possible. In a cost-effective way, the baking time can be reduced by an average of 30% due to the physical process using the vacuum cooling method, regardless of whether the baked goods are partially or completely baked.
Production output is immediately increased by an average of 30% without any investment in the oven. The COLDMAX food vacuum cooling system is available with optional energy recovery. This makes it possible to recover some of the energy that is put in the baking process.
Specifically, waste heat recovery can provide hot water up to 45 ° C and recover hot water of 82 ° C. For a normal factory, this means approximately 12-14 KW / h. Another benefit of the COLDMAX food vacuum cooling system is that baked goods no longer require hours of cooling. They can be packaged, cut, eaten or further processed immediately after vacuum processing (in other words, three minutes after baking). They are stable for cutting. So there is no more cooling time, cooling line or cooling spirals.