Vacuum cooling technology utilizes physical laws, according to which the boiling point of water decreases with the decrease of gas pressure.
This patented technology applies this principle to extract the energy required for the process in the form of product heat. Therefore, the product can be cooled and stabilized in as short a time as possible.
Put the oven cart with hot partial baking products into the vacuum chamber. The pressure in the chamber is then lowered by a vacuum pump to evaporate water. As a result, the product cooled down in a few minutes. They can then be thawed in production plants and eventually consumed in days or even weeks - in fact, there is no loss of quality in retail stores or consumer homes.
Fully baked products:
● More durable, brittle, lightweight and breathable fillers, especially in summer and high humidity environments.
● Cool bread of any type and size immediately until sliced or packaged: 10-20% less baking time and 3-8 minutes less cooling time than 2-4 hours.
● After vacuum treatment, use clean air or protective gas for instant cooling and pressure balancing to ensure the sterile baking products.
● Stores that offer semi-baked products, non-frozen products and shelf life of more than 4 days
● Reduce energy consumption by more than 50% (unfrozen)
● Reducing logistics, investment and operating costs